Our Strategic Capital business offers institutional investors a unique opportunity to invest with betway官网手机版 , the global leader in logistics real estate. Benefitting from the scale and scope of the betway官网手机版 platform, each of our ten vehicles are focused on delivering industry-leading, risk-adjusted returns with a superior investor experience.
Strategic Capital in Numbers
- $76B Assets Under Management
- 537 Million Square Feet
- 2,418 Buildings
- 17 Countries
- 10 Number of Funds
Assets Under Management: Representing 49% of betway官网手机版 ’ total AUM.
Why Invest With betway官网手机版
betway官网手机版 leverages its distinct corporate structure and industry-leading position to deliver substantial added value to our investors, as evidenced by our proven investment track record.
- Owner/Operator Model We directly manage the entire lifecycle of our properties and streamline services and support for our customers.
- Customer Centricity We build lifelong partnerships with our customers. We listen, learn and use the power of our scale to solve our customers' pain points and offer value beyond the real estate.
- Access to Proprietary Pipeline Our open-end funds have periodic access to newly developed, income-producing assets from betway官网手机版 .
- Scale Our global scale allows us to offer our customers a wide array of unique real estate solutions, while generating operational efficiencies for our business.
- Sector Specialization Investing in, owning and operating logistics real estate properties is betway官网手机版 ’ only business – we benefit from a concentrated focus with clear objectives.
- ESG Leadership From building certifications to carbon strategies, labor solutions to solar development, betway官网手机版
is a leader in delivering tangible ESG solutions and value to all of our stakeholders.
(Click here to access EU disclosure information.)
betway官网手机版 is resolute in aligning its interests with our investors’ and has established a number of measures to ensure alignment over the long term.
- Co-Investment betway官网手机版 is a material investor in each of its Strategic Capital funds, with co-investment levels ranging from 15 to 55 percent. As a general partner, betway官网手机版 provides investors security through its durable, A-rated balance sheet, best-in-class portfolio and customer-centric focus.
- One-Portfolio Policy betway官网手机版 operates on an ownership-blind basis, which allows the teams on the ground to focus on creating operational excellence across all funds and ventures.
- Allocation Policy A rotational policy has also been included to ensure consistency of deployment across ownership. Generally, the REIT will not compete with any Fund or venture for an investment opportunity. When a property is within a Fund’s investment guidelines, it is generally allocated to the Fund, not the REIT.
betway官网手机版 ’ in-house betway官网手机版 team combines information from our proprietary, global industry dataset along with insights from leaders across multiple disciplines to keep you up-to-date on the logistics real estate industry.
Watch the latest Global betway官网 Outlook video from our betway官网手机版 team.
Targeted U.S. Logistics Fund
Region: United States
betway官网手机版 Co-Investment: 25.4%
European Logistics Fund
betway官网手机版 Co-Investment: 23.7%
China Core Logistics Fund
betway官网手机版 Co-Investment: 15.8%
|Co-Investment Venture / Fund||Formed||Type | Structure||Strategy||Region|
|betway官网手机版 European Logistics Partners||2013||Private JV | Closed||Core||Europe|
|betway官网手机版 UK Logistics Venture||2017||Private JV | Closed||Core and Development||Europe|
|betway官网手机版 China Logistics Ventures||2011||Private JV | Closed||Development||China|
|betway官网手机版 U.S. Logistics Venture||2014||Private JV | Closed||Core||United States|
|betway官网手机版 Brazil Logistics Venture||2019||Private JV | Closed||Core and Development||Brazil|
|FIBRA betway官网手机版 *||2014||Public | Open||Core||Mexico|
|Nippon betway官网手机版 REIT**||2013||Public | Open||Core||Japan|
**Trades on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
This does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities in any existing or to to-be-formed issuer. Any offer or solicitation will only be made by means of a complete Memorandum and definitive documentation in a transaction exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and applicable laws in any other jurisdiction in which securities may be offered.